Monday, August 13, 2007

Stuck at 9

I can't seem to get past 9 miles this time around. My knee really starts to hurt and I just call it quits! On Saturday there was a 9 mile loop and then we were supposed to go on and do a 4 mile loop for a total of 13 miles. Well, when I got back to the car after 9 there was nothing that was going to make me go back out and do 4 more!

I iced and rested the rest of the day--I could barely walk...stairs were a nightmare. I hobbled around the farmer's market up in Dayton. Not feeling well.

Sunday I felt much better and today no pain at all. I am still resting and looking forward to my run tomorrow night with the Running Spot group.

Oh, I stopped by Mojo Running in West Chester and got "The Stick" to roll out my IT band. I'll keep you posted on if it helps or not.

No comments: