Monday, May 7, 2007

26.2-we did it!




Many thanks to Karrie for all her support keeping me going, my dad and my sister for running with us and keeping us company during a particularly hard and boring stretch of the race, my mom for making and holding signs, Ryan for driving everyone around the course and being the most supportive husband I could ask for during this journey, Christy for cheering at the finish line, and the Running Spot training group and coaches especially Joe and Frankie for every word of encouragement. I could not have done it without you all.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

There you are and you look great! Congratulations. Now on to Chicago.

uncle bob said...

A very PROUD Uncle Salutes your achievement........what a wonderful picture...have printed it to show Grandpa.....neat thing about the picture....look at Kate's feet....I think she is airborne............